Going onto Roman Polanski’s IMDB board page I found that they are planning to close all message boards as of the middle of February. While I find this to be something that not a lot of people are going to like, I know for us Roman Polanski supporters it’ll be a godsend. No more whacky nutters like Lazy, Numby or others to believe they know what happened and no more to call those of us who support Polanski any number of disgusting names and epithets all because we don’t comply with their belief on what Polanski did to what they think he did. So I’ve made a post over there to invite all Roman’s supporters over here to this blog to carry on the discussion. To any and all of Roman’s ardent supporters from there, I welcome you with open arms. To anyone who posted there who did not play nice…. You’re on notice. Piss me or anyone else off here and you’re done. I won’t put up with your bullshit. The other cool thing here is that I can call you what I want to and you can’t report me because here I AM KING. Piss me off and you’ll learn fast. Oh, and don’t bother trying to post spam messages. There are filters for that kind of stuff and I won’t see it. So satisfying to be in control. Ahhhhhh, life is good.
I’ve decided to return one post to the blog that I had previous removed due to perosnal reasons, however, it has been heaviliy edited. The post I’m talking about is the one where I recounted my rape in comparrison to what Samantha Geimer classes as ‘rape’. The post is this one: Polanski … No Hard Feelings. What and why I’ve done what I’ve done is includeed in the edited post. I’ve removed all portions dealing with my story and they will not return, so don’t ask to see them because they won’t be provided. I will not have my story used as some sort of purient, juvenile masturbatory pleasure for obvious idiots like Lazy who believe he can twist what I posted without being called up on his idiocy. He seems to think it’s perfectly okay to call into question what happened to me, however, no one can call into question Geimer’s obvious litany of lies. What she has said and when can be found here: Anatomy of Lies. If you can read through her obvious attempts to make herself look better in the media despite the fact she has no veracity and not believe she is a liar, then I don’t know what else can be submitted to make you realize she is lying. Unlike my story where I’ve always called it rape, she always calls it something else. No one wants to read through her lies. Most of the fanboys of hers on the IMDB Polanski board refuse to see her as anything else but this poor, poor, poor victim of this evil profligate dwarf.
So for the reasons I’ve already stated, my rape story will not return, instead, I’ve included Lazy’s attempt to rebut my story with some less than shoddy interpretation. I’ll let the reader judge. Now I know what some have said to me regarding my story, “Well there Samskara, you did make your story public, therefore, you can’t blame anyone for wanting to call your story into question.” Fine response, however, the problem with those who read what I posted is they fail to note the one thing I’ve continued to state throughout. And that thing is that I was RAPED. Not assaulted. Not fondled. Not molested. Certainly no consensual sex. I was RAPED. At no time have I been ambiguous as to what happened, certainly not as ambiguous as Samantha Geimer has been. If someone has decided to re-interpret what I posted for their own stupid aim, than it is the product of a sick pubertal mind. To anyone who would support someone who has done what Lazy did with my copyrighted material, then that says more about you than it should. Meaning, you don’t have the independent mind to read on your own. You need to be a part of a collective to make yourselves seem greater than you are. Ceratinly you have no scruples.
I know there will be someone out there who will say, “Well there Samskara, you did call into question Samantha Geimer’s story and have been very vociferous in regards to her story….” And I say, one should be. There has been a man’s life and freedom at stake here. My rapist’s freedom has never been at stake. And the scrutiny I’ve used in forcing a light onto Samantha Geimer’s story should be duly done. Why? If there is one man who is imprisoned for a false rape alegation, then it’s too many. No woman should use something like rape to get money or fame. This is why reports of false rape hurt those admissions of reap rape victims. It does nothing to the public discourse when real rape victims must fight to be heard above those who believe a Samantha Geimer or a Patricia Bowman. It makes it just that much harder to be heard when ones like Lazy spew their bile in an attempt to ‘discredit’ real stories of rape. That light I and others like Jean Malkovsky and Novalis Lore have shone on Geimer means one less real victim of rape will be denied a hearing. and hopefully one less man will have been accused. The notion that Lazy could chop up my story and add his own brand of stupid means that the inmates have taken over the asylum. There have been far too many who have misreported the Polanski case for reasons that cannot be gleaned. It can only be said this misreporting has been done to muddy the waters regarding real stories the press should be covering. But that turn had begun before Polanski was hauled in by some innocuous Swiss border guard.
What the press does is use the catch phrases. The ones that get them the ratings or readership to boost their profiles. As long as they can discuss Geimer being a ‘child’ despite the fact that the doctor who examined her at the hospital referred to her as an ADULT FEMALE or state that she was anally raped despite the fact that those charges were dropped due to insufficient evidence and the fact no proof of anal rape was found during her rapekit examination makes no nevermind. It’s the titillation factor that matters, not the truth. Obfuscation helps too. The ole bait and switch. Instead of talking about the real issues like the mortgage crisis and the reasons why the banks are getting richer off the backs of the poor, why not talk about a thirty-three-going-on-thirty-four year rape case where no mention is made of the lack of evidence against Polanski, or the fact that according to Roger Gunson the original prosecutor, Polanski served all the time that was required of him. No, let’s discuss ‘child rape’ and the ‘drugging’ and ‘boozing’ up of a poor helpless angel. This all despite the fact that Samantha Geimer appears to have no qualms about calling it what it was: Consensual Sex. Nope, the lies and the omission of key facts raises the indignation and the ire of the public so they can forget about the real issues like the obliteration of personal freedoms. A ‘lazy’ public is a fat one. And that is why I used the term to identify Lazarusryu because he like others are intellectually lazy to find out the facts for themselves. They refuse to use Google for what it’s for and find out the facts for themselves. If there is conflicting information, use your idiot gauge. Do what Novalis, Jean and Richard Brenneman have all done and acctually LOOK at what is being said and extrapolate from there. Seek us out, those of us who know this case back-to-front. Ask US the questions if you’re confused but don’t try to think you can state misinformation without facing our censure. Not only is it intellectually lazy but also cruel to Roman Polanski and real rape victims to continue to state untruths.
To you Lazy I’ll say this, did you think you could use intimidation to stop me from speaking the the truth? Sending me threatening personal messages at the IMDB board telling me to in effect “be good or else I’ll let it out of the bag your real identity” shows just what kind of a person you really are. You don’t play fair, you resort to ugliness and terrorist tactics to silence the facts. Here’s what Lazy sent me after calling me Prometheslut:
These are the kinds of things they say to you when you have the truth on your side. It’s ‘Bush’ league tactics like these they use to silence the truth. This is their kind of debate. Doesn’t matter if they cite truth or not, just so long as they get the last word. So I’ll submit that these people have no validity. But they are the voices heard when the discussion is had. The ones who resort to threats to ‘get their point across’. They are no different than a real rapist who’d use intimidation to silence a rape victim. The same sort of intimidation my rapist used agianst me in those months after his rape of me. But in the words of Marianne Pearl, widow of the late Wall Street Journal journalist Daniel Pearl, “I am not terrorized.” I am not threatened. I am empowered by such methods of idocy. Lazy claims I threatened him. At no point during our year plus discourse over the Polanski debacle have I ever threatened him. I did PM him and tell him to remove my real name from a post of his. Then he continued on with some nonsensical jabbering about me having given him the direct link to my Facebook page. He also claims he’s an online acquaintence of mine. I know I have never given anyone the direct URL of my Facebook page. Ever! So in that, he lies. He also claims that he didn’t threaten me. I’ve submitted the evidence. So in that, he lies. He admits he did call me a slut. How nice and grown up-py he is. So do I thank him for saying he stopped calling me a slut?
The problem with people such as Lazy is that he wants to have all the attention without having to read the facts. I’ve supmitted to him at least on a dozen occasions on the Polanski IMDB board the link to Jean’s “Anatomy of Lies” page, but he claims until I’m ready to debate with him without name-calling, he won’t read it. That is petulence pure and simple. If he did read it, he’d have to realize he’d been backing the wrong horse all along. But Lazy can’t do that. He can’t admit he was wrong or else his ground would rock beneath his feet, or at least below the keyboard on which he spews his brand of stupid. He’s proven time and time again he cannot debate without getting nasty. So my decision to pull the portion of that post that I recount my rape story is valid. What I went through that night and in the months, let alone years afterwards is not subject to someone’s fantasy. I am not a public person like Samantha Geimer who it seems, is not adverse to spreading her legs time and time again for the public. So in that she IS subject to scrutiny. So Lazy, instead of trying to get inside Geimer’s pants, why not educate yourself on her lies? Simple answer to that one: Then Lazy and others like him won’t have a boogy man on which to vent. They won’t have someone to focus on day after day after day with their mastubatory fumblings. Like the populace who has grown fat on the misinformation from the media, they just shut off their ears, close their eyes and open their mouths wide to gobble up the lunacy of a press who is not afraid to spread half-truths and the aforementioned misinformation and they are the very same kind of sycophant who would be fodder for a Manson who caused the brutal destruction of Polanski’s family and friends back in 1969. The very same sycophant who drank the Kool Aid at Jonestown. The very same sycophant who believe that 19 hijackers with box cutters brought down three buildings in Lower Manhattan. And the very same sycophants who believe The Patriot Act is necessary to keep ‘us’ safe from terrorism.
Ones like Lazy are dangerous in that they have no qualms about using intimidation to make their voices the last heard. So that is the reason I returned the post to my blog sans the parts Lazy so enjoyed mocking. Some might say that they’ve won with my taking out the portion of that post dealing with my rape and that if my story is valid, what do I care what people do with it? The point is, they have no right to do that. I’ve been totally honest and up-front about what happened to me and my reasons for totally rebuking Samantha Geimer’s torrid tale. These very same types like Lazy who would pick apart my story are the very same ones who think it’s perfectly fine to continue to call Roman Polanski any number of names and accuse him of any number of crimes including that of merely not being there when Hitler’s Nazis came for his mother and unborn sibling. It’s so good to see these people can keep all things in perspective. Not to forget they also blame him for the deaths of his wife, Sharon Tate, their unborn child and friends back in 1969. Accusing him of imaginary crimes is tantamount to an Orwellian future I refuse to bend to. So therefore I dedicate this post to all the clearer heads that prevail in this world. To you I say, “WE will not be terrorized.”
Like the title says. You don’t feel like Googling, try this direct link:
Roman Polanski: The Ballad of Contradictions – Anatomy of Lies or Samantha Geimer caught with her panties down….again!
A signature from a certain poster on the Polanski IMDB board:
How a Roman Polanski supporter debates:
“I order you to kill yourself, NOW!”
It appears that Lazy has lost it again. With this signature, he/she/it points out the totality of his/her/its stupidity. that is the thinking of someone who wants to control the message because it upsets their version of the ‘truth’…as they see it.
See, the problem with Lazy is that he/she/it seems to think that if you post something, it’s not the truth until he/she/it says it is. NO matter that there is documented proof to the contrary. Lazy seems to think that it’s perfectly okay to make stuff up as it suits and to do whatever it takes to make sure everyone else believes his/her/its word to the letter. See, this is what is called delusional. Lazy seems to think that stating and using direct statements from the participants in the Polanski debacle is tantamount to lying. It makes no never mind to this person that Roger Gunson as well as Samantha Geimer are solidly on Polanski’s side in this. Lazy seems to think that I’ve made up everything I’ve posted both over at the IMDB board for Polanski as well as here, even calling into question the story I posted on my own rape. It seems Lazy has also gone to calling me a slut, prostitute as well as a liar.
I’ve never made any bones about the nature of my sexuality. When I recounted my rape story, and like it or not there Lazy, I was raped, I told the truth. I told the truth about trying to be provocative that night, however, I at no time lured Mick (pseudonym) to me lair to entice him into a night or moment of sexual gratification. If going up to my room to prepare for bed once the guests that night left is considered to be ‘provocative’ in terms of clearing my bed off of the records I’d used that night to discjockey, then fine. I’m guilty. Burn me in oil, stone me or better yet, place me under a board and crush me under rocks. I suppose in Lazy’s eyes, I’m responsible for the witchery that permeated Salem in the 1600s, or The Plague that riddled medieval Europe during the Dark Ages.
See this is the reason Lazy fails to comprehend anything in his/her/its useless life, to state that we Polanski supporters believe in any way that we “Order you to kill yourself….” doesn’t understand the full breadth of the fact we know what happened to Polanski in his young life. We remember the fact he lost his mother when he was six to the Death Camps that took six million of his kind. We remember that Bula was five months pregnant with Polanski’s sibling when she was taken and mainlined straight to Auschwitz where she was put straight into the gas chamber and murdered without pity. We remember Polanski’s father was imprisoned at Bergan Belsen and kept from Polanski until the boy was twelve. We remember that Polanski was kept by gypsies until he was reunited with Rychard after the war ended and the Death Camps were liberated. To say in any way that we support any kind of death or suppression of free speech means he/she/it has no ground to stand on.
Lazy is just a spewer who likes to hear him/her/itself speak. Lazy likes to believe his/her/its own delusional thinking. It means he/she/it doesn’t have to do anything other than listen to the voices in his/her/its own head. When he/she/it refuses to read and understand what Gunson has told them, then it’s time to pack it in. This doesn’t mean copitulate. I will not capitulate on my stance on the Polanski Case. I know in my heart that what happened that afternoon at Jack Nicholson’s Mulholland Drive cul-de-sac was consensual sex. Samantha Geimer has in effect said it was. But for someone like Lazy who will not read and understand no matter how much information one provides, when he/she/it decides that whatever you post back to them it’s not the truth or as Lazy says, “And you’re taking the word of someone else, so what’s your point? Oh yeah, you don’t have one,” when you point out that Roger Gunson gave a sworn depositon to Polanski’s attorneys in Chad Hummel, Douglas and Bart Dalton regarding the matter of Polanski’s sentence which Gunson says he completed, then one has to assume that Lazy is either stubborn or a dolt. I believe the latter.
Now one might ask me, “Samskara, aren’t you just making it worse by calling Lazy ‘he/she/it'”. I say, “No!” Why? Simple. This person has not even shown he/she/it comprehends anything he/she/its been told. Lazy just sits there at his/her/its keyboard typing blindly because he/she/it believes what he/she/its saying. Truly. There’s no rhime or reason in what Lazy posts. There’s no understanding of what he/she/it is being told. When it all comes down to saying that quoting or posting facts about Roger Gunson and what he did to support Polanski in his extradition fight and this is not believed despite the fact that there is Google, Yahoo, and any other number of search engines available to their fingertips, then what else is there to say? So from here on end, I’ll be posting various comments here instead of to IMDB. I’ve allowed Lazy the opportunity to come over here to spread his/her/its own lunacy. I’m suspecting Lazy won’t. I really don’t think he/she/it would allow him/her/itself to be open to the more intelligent mass of the blogosphere. Those who do use the internet for more than a plaything. Those who do know this case efficently and those who support Mr. Polanski know the truth. We know what he has been through and what Samantha Geimer, herself, has said happened that afternoon. If one simply refuses to listen to or understand what has been told to them by the participants involved, then I’d say it’s little chance they’ll change. Lazy certainly has never shown any instance of understanding or wanting to understand what happened. He/she/it has also show little compassion for what I went through the night I was raped. Instead like a petulent child, he/she/it clings to a fantasy that I was some sort of hooker out to get laid. Which I was not. Rape is not something one talks about with the notion of a high five mentality. Which is how Samantha Geimer describes it. Rape is a violation. A violation I sustained and survived. It’s not something that leaves one when it happens. It’s something that stays with one for a lifetime. It colours ones outlook and makes all further decisions about life that much more acute. One doesn’t lie about rape. One doesn’t admit to and related their story like I did for brownie points. It’s a painful regurgitation. It’s like having that penis shoved into your mouth one more time and for Lazy to have done his/her/its revisionist view of what I wrote, should be ashamed.
Now I know what the common thinking is, “Samskara, why did you put your story out there if you didn’t want someone picking it apart?” Simply, I didn’t know there were sick fucks out there who’d take it upon themselves to decided what happened to me that night. Then want proof of it. Now where did I put that DeLorean with the Flux Capacitor? They’re like those passing motorists who like to roll down their windows and gawk at the accident or the seventy car pileup to see the blood and body parts. Lazy wants to see what I went through solely for his/her/its own purient thrills. I can just see Lazy sitting at his/her/its computer mastubating while they’re reading what I posted. And that’s the feeling I get. This person has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I tried to find some, but there is none. So I’ve decided that sooner than try to appeal to Lazy’s sense of right thinking, I’m going to stick solely to the content of his/her/its own posts and dissect them here for my readers to extrapolate and mock.
Fair game there Lazy.
The 34 year conspiracy that’s keeping Polanski out of the country
by lazarusryu 15 hours ago (Tue Dec 13 2011 10:58:45)
UPDATED Tue Dec 13 2011 11:03:00
Whenever Polanski’s case is brought up or whenever people inquire as to why he would return to America, Polanski apologists tend to refer to a conspiracy revolving around the 1977 case.
Now, I never really get into any conspiracies and generally think they’re bullsh_t since they mostly rely on mass assumptions and the cherry-picking of evidence; especially with the Polanski conspiracy. But today, I’m willing to have an open mind and I have some questions regarding the conspiracy.
Let’s just say every bit of the conspiracy is true. Alright. So why’s Polanski so afraid of Judge that’s been dead for almost eight years and a woman (Who supposedly set up Polanski) who had publicly forgiven him? It seems very much like an irrational fear even if the Judge wasn’t dead. And if he’s worried about a judge wanting to “finish what the other judge began”, that would just make him paranoid and maybe even a little insane.
Sorry, it’s his supporters who make these claims as to why he won’t return, I’m just stating what others general think of these excuses; so please don’t bite my head off or gang-up on me for having questions or thoughts that are not your own. And please, Polanski fans, don’t jump into insults or patronizing replies. Try and be civil, for once, with people who don’t share the same option as you. Thank you.
Now, re-read the boldened portion…..
See, this is my buddy Lazy trying to be funny. It seems as if he still hasn’t quite grasped the smaller points of the Polanski case. And at this point, I’m not sure he ever will. Why don’t I hold out any hope for Lazy? Read my response to him:
by prometheus1816 9 hours ago (Tue Dec 13 2011 17:49:07)
Try and be civil, for once, with people who don’t share the same option as you. Thank you.
Yeah there Lazy, like you’ve EVER been civil to anyone on this matter. And let’s not even mention how you mocked my rape and continue to mock it. So trying to be civil with you is like asking me to believe you. Not likely unless an apology is in order.
Now his response back to me:
by lazarusryu 6 hours ago (Tue Dec 13 2011 20:51:43)
UPDATED Tue Dec 13 2011 21:43:03
In other words, you’ve got nothing and have no answer for my question.
Oh and you’re a supposed rape victim who has less evidence that her rape even happened than Geimer, yet you’ve dedicated so much time into bashing her. That’s comedy gold right there, so sorry that you can’t see the funny, honey.
And FYI, I never made a single insult until the one I debate with begins insulting. So yeah, if you or any other Polanski apologist has a problem when I insult them, they can just go ahead and blame themselves, you more especially; you seem to have such a natural condescending tone in everything you write that it’s sickening.
And yet, another response on another thread with my response to someone else included for clarity (the text included in the italics are from a poster on the Polanski IMDB board by the name of :
by lazarusryu 6 hours ago (Tue Dec 13 2011 20:48:11)
UPDATED Tue Dec 13 2011 20:49:15
by – prometheus1816 on Tue Dec 13 2011 17:29:36
by sfmar 1 day ago (Mon Dec 12 2011 16:10:13)
Your revised/expanded bio:
You know my life is really complex. You know how a normal person gets up…rants and raves about Polanski and goes downstairs and…rants and raves about Polanski, eats breakfast…and rants and raves about Polanski, kisses somebody goodbye, and…rants and raves about Polanski, goes to a job, and…rants and raves about Polanski, you know?
You really need to get a better life, you know?
The Wicked: Think like me or I’ll demonize you!
Isn’t that pretty much what you do to anyone who disagrees with you on this issue?
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Lazy seems to think that his and only his opinion matters and refuses to read the proof supplied to him on this case. I’ve tried to be civil, but Lazy is just plain Lazy.
Coming from a person who’s dedicated entire websites, blogs, and online profiles to defending Polanski and thrashing Geimer AND thrashes anyone who doesn’t share your opinions, that’s pretty funny
For anyone who doesn’t believe me, here’s one of her sites. You’ll notice that she’s dedicated some of it to sh_t talk about me too lol:
So now the kicker here. Lazy has in his signature section of his posts this little treasure:
The Insane: Think like me or I’ll kill you!
The Wicked: Think like me or I’ll demonize you!
First of all Lazy, to disabuse you of some FACTS here. That word I know escapes you and your so-called civility.
1) I have only one blog on the Polanski issue and it’s this one. the other blogs are from people, not me, who have done extensive research beyond mine in this case and have put together an exhaustive and dedicated response to all the whacknuts who seem to think that Polanski either “got away with it” or “raped a fragile, delicate little dolly carrying virgin”. Those blogs are listed in my blogroll on either the left or right depending on what theme I’ve created or uploaded. So check them out. All of which you’ll see are from people who were either intimately involved in the case, such as Richard Brenneman who was a reporter at the time the case was active in the LA Courts, to Barry Dank who writes on sexual polices involving consenting adults and policies that are somewhat archaic in today’s world. The other two are from Jean Melkovsky, an incredibly gifted Russian gentleman who managed to do what I could not. And that was sum up the case and Samantha Geimer’s endless and evolving litany of lies. Thanks Jean for that work of art. The last one is Novalis Lore who did the Herculean task of breaking the Polanski case down to its bones and making heads and tails out of the morass the Polanski case became and is still continuing to be. Novalis, I am humbled at your efforts.
2) Lazy pointed out my so-called tendency to insult instead of conducting the aforementioned so-called “civil” discourse. To note, I have always conducted myself in the way I wish to be treated, with civility and respect. However, when someone so blindly puts their hands over their ears and their eyes in a sort of childish< "I'm not listening...nah, nah, nah, nah" then I refuse to be civil when they have denied all FACTS shown them. Lazy and his types are given FACTS then take on this self-entitled snot-nosed punk ass attitude in terms of calling those of us out who have done the extensive research on this case as “nutjobs” or now here it is, wait for it….POLANSKI APOLOGISTS. No Lazy! What we are are a group of people who want it known what the mainstream press won’t report….THE TRUTH. And when we point out those truths, those of you in the peanut gallery of the Johnnie-Come-Latelies sit there with their smug shitfaced stupidity and then call us names. I’m not entirely sure how long both Jean and Novalis have been with this case, but I’ve been with it since it happened back in 1977. And ones like Brenneman and I have little time or care for those who still continue to beat the “Polanski raped a baby” drum when all FACTS point to something else. There’s only so long we who know this case can tolerate when addressing the continued idiocy of such pupertal minds as the Lazyites who refuse to read what we have spent hours upon hours, or in my case, years upon years, researching. It’s just like saying that anyone who has extensively investigated 9/11 are whacknuts when the call into question the 9/11 Commission’s weighty tome on the events of September 11, 2001. Those who refuse to do the groundwork deserve our rebuke and deserve our backhand when they continually sit there behind their computers, typing endlessly on their keyboards about their version of what happened in the Polanski case despite what the evidence refutes and what Samantha Geimer has told them didn’t happen.
3) This is to Lazy himself. He calls into question my rape story. He continually mocks my story as something of a concocted fantasy unsupported by evidence. Fine. Turnabout is a bitch Lazy. What evidence other than her continued revolving statements has she submitted to support the fantasical tale she told the Grand Jury back in 1977? What evidence does she have that supports that she was actually raped, if evidence of mine is expected? Simply, she has none and she knows it. Lazy seems to have made this personal against me. For some reason, this person saw fit to take what I posted here and turn it into some sort of mockery of a real rape victim’s story. I posted my story in hopes of showing anyone willing to seek it out, the difference between what rape is and what it isn’t. And what it is, simply, is a violation…and I’ve called it nothing but that. Samantha Geimer seems to change her story when it suits her and depending on what talk show or aim she has in getting her story out. It’s called THE HORSE’S MOUTH. In this case, Samantha Geimer’s. Lazy also seems to believe that it’s not somehow appropriate or “okay” to call Samantha out on her mistatements and her myriad of conflicting statements. As if she is some sort of sacred cow that we must raise up and sanctify for her plight. Instead of mocking me Lazy, mock her mockery of extending her fifteen minutes to a 33 year plus campaign of self agrandisment. But then one recognizes one’s own kind in a crowd, right Lazy? You’re just like Geimer in a way. The constant need to flail your arms around to say, “Notice me. Notice me. Notice MEEEEEEEEEEE!” So in future, when you’re expecting someone to treat you with respect, then the same should be expected of you and for you to do the one thing you Polanski haters and Geimer appologists seem to not be able to do: LISTEN. That’s all. It’s that simple.
And what “online profiles” have I dedicated to defending Polanski? Talk about making stuff up. If you’re talking about my nicknames on the various message boards or blog postings, I seem to recall I’ve only two that I’ve created to do so. My Prometheus1816 nic on IMDB and other places, and Samskara. So I don’t hide behind anything. I speak my mind on the FACTS I’ve investigated lo these many decades to a case that was flawed to begin with. Don’t like it Lazy, tough! Now onto those precious lines in your IMDB signature. The one about “the insane/the wicked”. Seems you’re talking about yourself again. Sad that. When the FACTS are laid out before you and you ignore them like the petulent child you are, how can anyone take you seriously?
3) Okay, to the ‘trashing’ of Geimer. I don’t have to do that. She does a pretty good job of that everytime she opens her mouth. One cannot take seriously her plight of being this victimized person when she refuses to call herself that and takes to task anyone who puts that on her. She also cannot be taken seriously when she’s campaigned for at least fifteen years now to get the charges against Polanski dropped, his plea deal expunged and any notion of rape erased from the public discourse. In fact, she has about a half a million reasons to want this all to, “Go away.” I’d say that’s incentive enough to change her story.
4) Here is the point of which none of Polanski’s detractors or attackers seem to want to address head on. And that is the fact that they seem to forget that Samantha Geimer admitted in her Grand Jury testimony that she had in fact, had consensual sexual relations with two others prior to her daliance with Polanski in 1977. The first was when she was eight, the other was shortly before the Polanski affair with her then (debated age) boyfriend, Steve Kronblet (identified through the Grand Jury transcript as available online everywhere). Kronblet was either 17 or 18 at the time he had full on sexual intercourse with Samantha Gailey. Now the laws according to the State of California about Unlawful Sexual Intercourse with a Minor, the charge Polanski pled to, reads as this:
According to the Sexual Assault Glossary of Terms, it defines statutory rape as “sexual intercourse between an adult and a minor. The adult can be found guilty of statutory rape in courts of law even if the minor was a willing partner.”
According to the laws of California, Unlawful Sexual Intercourse with a Minor is defined as:
- an adult can be guilty of unlawful sexual intercourse if he or she has sex with a minor.
- a minor can be guilty of unlawful sexual intercourse if he or she has sex with another minor.
What are the penalties for Unlawful Sexual Intercourse?
1) If a person is no more than three years older than the minor with whom they have sex, that person is guilty of a misdemeanour and can be imprisoned in the county jail for up to one year or fined up to $1,000.00.
2) If a person is more than three years older than the minor with whom they have sex, that person is guilty of a misdemeanour or a felony. If convicted of a felony, that person can be imprisoned in state prison for up to four years.
So now let’s look at how old Steve Kronblet was, According to several documents, he was either 17 or 18 at the time he had consensual sex with Samantha Geimer. When I read the penal code for Unlawful Sexual intercourse With a Minor, I don’t see any exception made when your name is Steve Kronblet. I don’t see any subsections or any other things giving an exception to Kronblet in terms of having had sex with Samantha Gailey. I don’t see that if Roman Polanski is found to be guilty of the the offense, that Steve Kronblet is suddenly protected of having done the same. So instead of the law being blind and equal, it is being punative due to the exception of the bigger fish to fry and the smaller fish in the bowl who has no value in terms of the amount of press that can be generated by the District Attorney’s office of any given state. The law in this case not only centered Polanski out but it became vendictive. While not asking the same of Joe the Plumber Kronblet, it decided that he wasn’t responsible for what he did. And according to the statute under which Polanski was charged, even Samantha could have been charged with having had sexual intercourse with Kronblet. So again the question Lazy and his ilk refuses to answer: Steve Kronblet had sexual intercourse with minor Samantha Gailey, is he not as culpable as Polanski? The answer to that would be met by Lazy and his type with the standard: Silence.
While they demand quickfire answers when they ask questions, they either refuse to or blatantly ignore any valid questions those of us who have explored this case have of them. And this is even big stripey and bold when it comes to the culpability of Susan Gailey in allowing her little ‘darling’ off with not only Polanski, but photographer Sean Kinney only a scant months before Polanski became the poor schmuck-of-the-month. Kinney was responsible for taking the infamous ‘schoolgirl with the books, shyly looking back over her shoulder’ photo of Geimer. I’d post it here, but then I’d have to hurl. It can be Googled…No, I’ll give the link to one of the images [ HERE ]. There, that way I don’t have to have that demonic look on my blog and have to look at it when I visit my own pages. Anyone caught by her surprising resemblance to an MKULtra project gone bad? It does me.
So here’s the $64,000.00 question to Lazy and the Polanski attackers: Let’s say you sleep with someone underage but it is consensual and you are say 43. You are charged with the crime, but then you find out someone who is 17 or 18 sleeps with the same underage girl and they don’t get charged, even though that is illegal under the statutes of the state in which the both offenses are committed….buuuuuut, that other person isn’t charged. Would you not feel that you are being centered out for being the bigger fish and the other guy who is ordinary citizen isn’t? I’d hope you’d say yes….and I hope you’d be as angry as Polanski was knowing that Steve Kronblet was out there and being protected.
5) Susan Gailey: Same apologists as the Steve Kronblet ones. Samantha says that everyone blames her mother for what happened. Well, hell….yeah! She was the adult and the mother, according to the law. She had the requisite DNA link to protect her youngin’ with all her heart and soul from exploitation and ruthless and soulless directors wanting to double ass fuck their little baby. Correct? See, my standard for this is Roman Polanski’s murdered wife, Sharon Tate who fought for the life of her unborn child to the point that when the knives being weilded by her killers took her life, she did that one single thing to make sure her unborn son was protected: She used her arms and legs to protect her abdomen and to protect that child from being harmed inutero. When that child was taken from her body during the autopsy, there were no slash marks, stab wounds nor any trauma inflicted on that little being. So this shows Sharon Tate did that one thing a mother by virtue of being the birth giver did in order to see her son was protected; she used other parts of her body to protect her stomach. Unlike Susan Gailey who it appears has no qualms about sending her little angel off with men not her father, brother, uncle or grandfather. And further, why wasn’t Susan Gailey charged with being a bad mother? Considering that it was noted that both her daughters seemed to be ‘off the rails’ in terms of not being monitored. Kimberly, Susan’s oldest daughter, had been in and out of rehab facilities for an addiction to Quaaludes. Her qualifications as a mother can also be called into question considering that she also allowed her then boyfriend keep drug paraphernalia around the house in clear veiw of a minor child. Again, another prosecution not carried out. It seems the LA District Attorney’s office may have been understaffed and or underfunded in that regard to carry out multiple investigations of the Gailey family. Is this pertinent to the Polanski matter? Yes, it certainly is.
If Roman Polanski was arrested and charged for an illegal act, than Steve Kronblet, Susan Gailey and Kimberly Gailey should also have been arrested and charged for their illegal crimes. Oh…what was that again? Ohhhhh, I see. U(nited) S(tates) vs THEM meaning them weird looking and weird speaking foreigners and bigger fish. I see there is no double standard when it comes to the law nor its supposed blindness and…equalness.
6) Addressing Lazy’s question about “thrashing those who don’t share the same opinions….” I’m willing to be civil and courteous when discussing aspects of anything with people willing to actually READ what I’ve posted. When it comes to people who gloss over the parts that don’t support their version of their so-called facts, I have little time. Particularly when I’ve stated the same things about a billion times over the past ten years I’ve been posting to IMDB. There is something to be said about ‘sharing opinions’ and actually addressing questions asked without resorting to name calling or mocking a person who has shared something as personal as a rape story, then I have little if no time for those people. Hear that Lazy?
7) Talking about ‘shit talking’: Isn’t that what you did to me there Lazy when you did your so-called analysis of my rape? Didn’t you decide to be judge, jury and executioner of your version of idiocy when you made that aforementioned mockery of my rape? Didn’t you in fact declare war with that one? And then you had the audacity to state that I had no evidence of my rape and demanded me to ‘show’ you proof. Sans Delorean-ing you back to December 21, 1977 and letting you see what was done to me, what ‘proof’ would you like? While you point out I have no proof of what happened to me, I state to you, neither does Samantha Geimer. You’re no different then Judge Laurence Rittenband who made a mockery of the justice system he took an oath to uphold then summarilty trashed it with his illegal exparte communications, ill use of his robes in terms of ordering Polanski’s deportation and then renegging on a plea agreement to which all sides agreed. So don’t go crying on IMDB about your so-called ill-treatment. Believe me, when someone is on top of you taking away any power, voice or security you have, you’ll know what ill-treatment is. Until then, shut your fucking yap you fucking asswipe. I’m tired of you Rittenband/Susan Gailey/Steve Kronblet/Susan Gailey’s Boyfriend xenophobic apologists who when trying to argue facts, have none in your arsenal. Then you go bellyaching about being called a name or two when you refuse to acknowledge the FACTS in this case.
8 ) And further to Lazy: Why do you care so much about Samantha Geimer? Are you related to her? Do you share some sort of shared experience with her in when telling a story of something that happened to you, you weren’t believed? Are you somehow superimposing on her some sort of related victimhood? If that is the case, stop! She does not care what you think, in fact, she’s told you to more or less shut your yap and stop trying to make what happened something else it wasn’t. She’s sick of people like you trying to get some sort of fame whoring off of her. Unlike you and your ilk, I don’t need that kind of whoring. I don’t need that kind of validation. The FACTS speak for themselves. I don’t need to concoct things or try to build myself up to be bigger than I think I am for some sort of validation.
In closing. I know I’ve come down hard on Lazy. I know to some my statement above may seem as if I’m unfeeling, but I’m so sick of having to retype the same FACTS over and over and over again. It’s so damn tiring to have to rehash things that have been ignored due to some ignorance or in Lazy’s case, pure idiocy. People like Lazy make me sick. They make me wonder what type of education is being sold these days. Did they learn nothing about how to research and break apart the mass in order to examine the individual pieces? Are they so totally stupid they don’t know how to Google something they need to know? Are we in such a fast food culture that only the sensationalistic sound bites become their truth? Are they so addicted to the so-called ‘reality’ TV they can’t disseminate between reality and fiction? The thing too that makes me so angry is that most of this is coming from people who were born after the events of March 10 , 1977 and who have no cultural background for what it was like during the time I grew up. They’ve conscripted my generation as theirs and changed the paradigm because they didn’t and don’t want to understand it. It wasn’t like “One Tree Hill” or “90210”. It was more like “The Ice Storm” and all that entailed. It was darker, less formed, more fluid in terms of personal space and what was considered being a minor. Girls back then weren’t walking and talking Zwinkies speaking in that concocted vocal fry trying to be some sort of cloned Kim Kardashian. Back in my day and age, we were the Kim Kardashians who actually talked the talk and walked the walk. And we didn’t go on television to apologize for a marriage failure. We owned our bodies, our minds and our deeds. And Samantha Geimer certainly has owned hers…to a point. So to Lazy, stop trying to control a message you don’t know how to form. Stop trying to make sense out of something you know nothing of. Until you begin to start discussing without mockery, don’t expect to be treated as anything else but the snivelling little brat you are.